Parents need to register with the school to seek admission. Registration forms can be collected from the school premises or can be requested for by post. On-line registration forms can be requested through email or simply contact us.
TVIS follows an Open-Door policy with parents, encouraging them to inquire details and visit the campus with their child, by prior appointment. This will enable them to discover and experience the ambiance and facilities offered at the institution first hand so they make a conscious decision to admit their child at TVIS.
Parents are not obliged in any way to seek admissions. In case of interest shown, Please abide by the following rules.
1. Kindly collect the prospectus & application form after paying the application fee of Rs. 500/-
2. Submit the application form together with:
a) Medical form.
b) Copy of the childs previous report.
c) Copy of Birth certificate.
d) Two copies of pass port photographs of the student and Parent/Escort.
3. Tests and interviews will be conducted subsequently. Parents will be notified about the date and venue of the tests.
4. Children must ensure that they arrive promptly.
5. The tests will be conducted as follows:
LKG : Informal tests
UKG : Numbers & Alphabets.
Grades 1 to 9 : English, Mathematics & Science (Multiple choice)
Note: There is no fixed syllabus for the above test. Students must carry a pencil & an eraser with them. Calculators are not allowed.
6. Parents will be contacted within a fortnight, informing about the results.
7. If the child is offered a seat in the school , parents are required to pay the first semester fee immediately.
8. Failure to do so will render the seat being cancelled and being offered to the candidate next on the waiting list.
9. Successful candidates after paying the first installments of fees, must pick up the following slips from the office.
A) Class entry slip
B) Dorm entry slip (For boarding students only)
Note: Students are not permitted into the Class room/Boarding house, If they do not have the above slip.
10. Students will be assessed on the subject chosen and if found suitable will be offered subjects of their choice. If the candidate is found weak in the concerned subject(s), the parents will be notified and proper guidance will be provided for alternative choice of subjects.
Meal Plan & Travel :
The meal plan is optional.
To avail these facilities please notify the school authorities at the beginning of each year.
In case of sudden transfer during the semester/year the food and transport fee will not be refunded.
The meal and transport fee does not include Sundays, special events organized by the school and inter-school competitions.
Parents will be notified to make their own arrangements during such events.
The school arranges to pick up/drop boarders from the Airport according to the vacation schedule listed in the school calendar.
To ensure smooth functioning of the travel written permission accompanied by advance payment is a pre requisite for travel arrangements.
Parents who do not want to avail this facility may make their own arrangements including pick-up and drop from the Airport.
Forms submitted within the stipulated time will be considered for an interview.